How Bath Spa Careers can help you
Our aim is to enhance the prospects of all Bath Spa students, whatever you decide to do.
We can help you in the following ways:
- CV and job applications support
- One-to-one careers advice and guidance
- Help finding graduate and part-time jobs
- Careers workshops and employer events
- Jobs and employer information; national, local and overseas opportunities and specialist jobs bulletins
- Networking opportunities with employers
- One-to-one mentoring offered by industry specialists
- Information and advice on further study, working and studying abroad.
- Resources and books on reference covering all occupational areas
- Are you looking for a job?
- Do you want to book an appointment with a Careers Consultant?
- View the latest workshops?
Sign in to CareerHub today.
Why not drop-in to see us?
We're open Monday-Friday, 9-5, during term-time.
If you have a quick question come to our drop-in, in between 2-4 pm, Monday-Friday. Times may vary. Check CareerHub for timings.
Bath Spa Careers is committed to the provision of an accessible and inclusive service to our students and graduates. Should our location at Newton Park campus be unsuitable for you, please contact us and we will be happy to make alternative arrangements. If you have any queries about our services, we would be pleased to hear from you
You will need Adobe Acrobat reader to view this file. Click here to download a free copy from the Adobe site.
- View the latest jobs and opportunities
right now at CareerHub, where everying you see is relevant and personalised.
Advice on how to write a successful CV as well as downloadable examples...
- Graduate Recruitment Schemes
Where to go to find about about graduate recruitment...
- Getting a Teaching Job
Information and resources for getting a teaching job...